E-mail is a necessary tool in today’s workplace; however it can be time-consuming to manage. You are guaranteed to save time when you implement the e-mail productivity hacks Laura will share with you. What can you do with an extra hour a week or more?
At the end of the program you will be able to immediately implement these hacks AND you just might say: “WOW, I didn’t know I could do that!”
This program is based on Laura’s book: Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook
• How to create an organized Inbox filing structure so you can quickly retrieve information
• How to create and use e-mail templates - guaranteed to save you hours each month
• How to use e-mail Quick Parts - guaranteed to save time each day
• How to "mark your comments" automatically with your name in an e-mail response – a little known feature you can turn on and customize in under 2 minutes
• How to flag e-mail for follow up so it doesn't live in your inbox so you never miss an important deadline
• How to use Quick Steps for repeatable actions used multiple times a day on e-mail
• How to use the “Save Sent Item To” feature to automatically folder e-mail about a particular client or sale – so that it doesn’t all live in the “Sent” folder and instead lives in one organized location
• How to delay the delivery of an e-mail once it’s written
• How to insert a hyperlink to a website, instead of inserting the long, ugly URL
• How to change the subject line for an e-mail you file into a folder
• How to direct replies to an e-mail you send to someone else
Outlook 2016 software will be used for this program - the online version that comes with Office 365.
Outlook 2013 software looks very much the same - so if you have that version, you should still join us.
This class will be taught by Laura Leist, CPO, MOS.
You are welcome to bring your laptop or tablet with Outlook installed.
Stay for a "no-host" lunch in the amazing Holland America Room from 12-1pm with Laura.
Cost of Lunch is $30 and you will have the option when you register to pre-pay for lunch which includes the gratuity.
Click HERE to view the lunch menu.
Take a peek of the room HERE.